2002-02-07 14:37:28

by Morten Welinder

Subject: Change log entries and real names

Hi there,

the new change log entries in announcements sure are nice. I miss
the real names of contributors, though:

[email protected], 2002-02-05 18:31:49-08:00, [email protected]
Makefile:
Update version

This particular email address I am perfectly able to map to a user name,
but it would be nice for most others to have the relevant script tag on
the real life name also. Apologies to [email protected], for example, but that
address does not ring a bell with me.

Have fun,

Morten

2002-02-07 14:50:37

by Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo

Subject: Re: Change log entries and real names

Em Thu, Feb 07, 2002 at 02:37:03PM -0000, Morten Welinder escreveu:
> This particular email address I am perfectly able to map to a user name,
> but it would be nice for most others to have the relevant script tag on
> the real life name also. Apologies to [email protected], for example, but that
> address does not ring a bell with me.

Well, I agree, but on the other hand, the major contributors, like Andi
Kleen (the [email protected]) would get his e-mails recognized after some patches
in this new changelog format.

- Arnaldo