2002-02-28 12:48:59

by henrique

Subject: Generic HDLC Protocols

Hello

I'd like to know what RFC's the protocols provided by Generic HDLC (PPP,
Frame-Relay ansy & CCITT, CISCO and X.25) support.
I look up in the source code but this information is not there (should it
be?).
Can someone give me this information ?

Thanks in advance
--
Henrique Gobbi
Software Engineer

by Francois Romieu

Subject: Re: Generic HDLC Protocols

Henrique Gobbi <[email protected]> :
[...]
> I'd like to know what RFC's the protocols provided by Generic HDLC (PPP,
> Frame-Relay ansy & CCITT, CISCO and X.25) support.
> I look up in the source code but this information is not there (should it
> be?).

Which code specifically:
- 2.4.x ?
- ftp://ftp.pm.waw.pl/pub/Linux/hdlc/experimental/hdlc-2.5.3.patch.gz ?
(see last weeks discussions on l-k for this one)

> Can someone give me this information ?

Maintener ([email protected]) will return from holidays in 3 weeks.
Afaicr it's rfc1490 style for FR. Krzysztof's last framework is interesting
if you want to adress missing areas.

--
Ueimor