2002-03-04 17:06:55

by Harald van Pee

Subject: 3Ware Hard Bus Hang 2.4.18 > 220 MB/S

Hi,

because I am planning to buy a very similar system, I would like to know:
- is this problem solved in the meantime?
- does it also occure with older kernels (2.4.16, 2.2.16) or older firmware
(and smaler disks)?
- is it only a problem of high transfer rates and does not occure on lower ~
150 MB/sec or 30 MB/sec?

Thanks for your help
Harald