2002-03-11 22:11:32

by Ji Wang

Subject: MMC/SDCARD, iRDA and USB client support for the PXA 250

hi there,

Does anybody know if these features have been implemented yet for the
PXA250? Does anyone plan on developing these features in the next few
months?

MMC/SD,
IrDA,
USB client

I am interested in any info on source, or modifications to existing
StrongArm source to support these features.

--
Best regards,
James mailto:[email protected]

2002-03-12 01:45:50

by Stuart Lynne

> hi there,
>
> Does anybody know if these features have been implemented yet for the
> PXA250? Does anyone plan on developing these features in the next few
> months?
>
> MMC/SD,
> IrDA,
> USB client
>
> I am interested in any info on source, or modifications to existing
> StrongArm source to support these features.

I will be doing an Xscale USB Client as soon as I can get one to work on.

The Xscale USB Device is not at all similiar to the StrongArm USB Device.

--
__O
Lineo - Where Open Meets Smart _-\<,_