2002-03-29 20:02:43

by christophe barbé

Subject: natsemi chipset documentations ?

Is there a documentation for the natsemi chipset ?

I would like to better understand the driver and a documentation could
be helpful.

Thanks,
Christophe

--
Christophe Barb? <[email protected]>
GnuPG FingerPrint: E0F6 FADF 2A5C F072 6AF8 F67A 8F45 2F1E D72C B41E

Ce que l'on con?oit bien s'?nonce clairement,
Et les mots pour le dire arrivent ais?ment.
Nicolas Boileau, L'Art po?tique

Attachments:
(No filename) (402.00 B)
(No filename) (241.00 B)

by Manfred Spraul

Subject: Re:natsemi chipset documentations ?

> I would like to better understand the driver and a documentation could
> be helpful.

http://www.national.com/pf/DP/DP83815.html

Donald Becker's site contains links to most public datasheets
(http://www.scyld.com)

I hope that helps,
--
Manfred

2002-03-29 21:03:47

by christophe barbé

On Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 09:30:17PM +0100, Manfred Spraul wrote:

> > I would like to better understand the driver and a documentation could
> > be helpful.
> >

> http://www.national.com/pf/DP/DP83815.html

Thanks.

> Donald Becker's site contains links to most public datasheets
> (http://www.scyld.com)

I have search on this site without success, but I certainly missed the
revelant page.
Btw there's a type in the natsemi driver in the scyld url.

Christophe

--
Christophe Barb? <[email protected]>
GnuPG FingerPrint: E0F6 FADF 2A5C F072 6AF8 F67A 8F45 2F1E D72C B41E

There's no sense in being precise when you don't even know what you're
talking about. -- John von Neumann

Attachments:
(No filename) (732.00 B)
(No filename) (241.00 B)