2002-08-04 10:14:36

by Felix Seeger

Subject: 2.4.19, usb mouse is gone

2002-08-04 10:21:08

by Brad Hards

Subject: Re: 2.4.19, usb mouse is gone

On Sun, 4 Aug 2002 20:17, Felix Seeger wrote:
> Hi
>
> What happens to the usb mouse in 2.4.19 ?
You copied .config from the previous version, and didn't check
if anything had changed.

> After my update I had to switch to ps/2 because it doesn't work.
Of course it doesn't work. You (by inaction) turned it off.

Try turning on CONFIG_USB_HIDINPUT.

Checking the mailing list archives would have been productive too.

Brad
--
http://conf.linux.org.au. 22-25Jan2003. Perth, Australia. Birds in Black.