2002-08-11 12:45:05

by Stephane Wirtel

Subject: many oops in 2.5.31

i have many oops when i'm unmounting the filesystem.
i can't get a oops file, and ksymoop doesn't get anything.

the oops comes only when i'm unmounting my filesystems.
there are a reiserfs and a ext3fs.

sorry for these informations.

i'm trying to get a oops file from ksymoops or others utilities.

best regards
--
Stephane Wirtel <[email protected]>
Web : http://www.linux-mons.be "Linux Is Not UniX !!!"