2002-08-26 12:29:24

by Gregoire Favre

Subject: Interdiff of AC series?

Hello,

is there somewhere interdiff of the AC patches?

Thank you very much,

Gr?goire
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:[email protected]

2002-08-26 13:21:15

by Axel H. Siebenwirth

Subject: Re: Interdiff of AC series?

Hallo Gregoire!

Gregoire Favre schrieb am Montag, den 26. August 2002:

> is there somewhere interdiff of the AC patches?

No. Unfortunately not but you can easily create one yourself using
interdiff from GNU diffutils.

http://www.gnu.org/software/diffutils/diffutils.html

Regards,
Axel Siebenwirth

2002-08-26 16:26:07

by Adrian Bunk

On Mon, 26 Aug 2002 [email protected] wrote:

> Hallo Gregoire!
>
> Gregoire Favre schrieb am Montag, den 26. August 2002:
>
> > is there somewhere interdiff of the AC patches?
>
> No. Unfortunately not but you can easily create one yourself using
> interdiff from GNU diffutils.
>
> http://www.gnu.org/software/diffutils/diffutils.html

interdiff isn't part of the GNU diffutils, it's part of Tim Waugh's
patchutils [1].

> Regards,
> Axel Siebenwirth

cu
Adrian

[1] http://cyberelk.net/tim/data/patchutils/

--

You only think this is a free country. Like the US the UK spends a lot of
time explaining its a free country because its a police state.

2002-08-26 20:07:26

by Gregoire Favre

On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 03:25:11PM +0200, [email protected] wrote:

> No. Unfortunately not but you can easily create one yourself using
> interdiff from GNU diffutils.

;-)
I know how to make interdiff, what I would like is to fetch less bits
with my modem connection...

Thank you very much,

Gr?goire
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:[email protected]

2002-08-26 22:04:09

by Tim Waugh

On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 10:11:42PM +0200, Gregoire Favre wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 03:25:11PM +0200, [email protected] wrote:
>
> > No. Unfortunately not but you can easily create one yourself using
> > interdiff from GNU diffutils.
>
> ;-)
> I know how to make interdiff, what I would like is to fetch less bits
> with my modem connection...

You know that interdiff only needs the two patches, and not the entire
trees?

Tim.
*/

Attachments:
(No filename) (438.00 B)
(No filename) (189.00 B)

by Gregoire Favre

On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 11:07:45PM +0100, Tim Waugh wrote:

> > I know how to make interdiff, what I would like is to fetch less bits
> > with my modem connection...
>
> You know that interdiff only needs the two patches, and not the entire
> trees?

Please don't CC to me: I am on the ml...
Yes I know, but: what does that change if the resaon I would like to
have interdiff is to avoid dowloading big patches?

Thank you,

Gr?goire
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:[email protected]

Attachments: