2002-08-28 02:58:56

by Shaya Potter

Subject: tcp_hashinfo exported or not?

I'm having some slight issues with using tcp_hashinfo in 2.4.19. It
appears to be exported (net/netsyms.c), appears in the System.map
generated, but when I try to load a module that makes use of it, insmod
claims it isn't there (and isn't listed in /proc/ksyms either,
explaining why insmod complains).

Is there any voodoo that I have to do to make use of this symbol in a
module?

thanks,

shaya

2002-08-28 03:44:17

by David Miller

Subject: Re: tcp_hashinfo exported or not?

It's only exported when IPV6 is enabled as a module.

2002-08-28 22:06:12

by Chris Wedgwood