2002-10-07 15:57:47

by Jure Pecar

Subject: Re: 2.5.40: more fun with intel se7500wv2

On Mon, 7 Oct 2002 17:40:49 +0200
Jure Pecar <[email protected]> wrote:

> All dmesgs stop at scsi, which is already
> being looked at.

Ok, Justin Gibbs just told me that this is an interrupt routing problem
and not a driver problem. Who can i ask more about that?
I'm really eager to have this box running properly with 2.5 kernel.

--

Jure Pecar

2002-10-07 16:05:30

by Alan

On Mon, 2002-10-07 at 17:03, Jure Pecar wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Oct 2002 17:40:49 +0200
> Jure Pecar <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > All dmesgs stop at scsi, which is already
> > being looked at.
>
> Ok, Justin Gibbs just told me that this is an interrupt routing problem
> and not a driver problem. Who can i ask more about that?
> I'm really eager to have this box running properly with 2.5 kernel.

You might want to try changing the ACPI settings and using ACPI for your
IRQ routing.