2002-10-18 11:15:22

by Xavier Pegenaute

Subject: (May be off-topic) .. i want make my final project playing with kernel Linux ..

Hi all..

i'm a student of computer systems and i want make my final project about
Linux and developing over the kernel.

Any one need help about some thing ..?

Thanks.
Xavi.

2002-10-18 11:34:28

by Gregoire Favre

On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 01:33:02PM +0200, Xavier Pegenaute wrote:
> Hi all..

Hello ;-))

> i'm a student of computer systems and i want make my final project about
> Linux and developing over the kernel.
>
> Any one need help about some thing ..?

Yes for sure ;-))

How to use ISDN under 2.5...

Of course it's not so tremendous...

Have a nice day,

Gr?goire
http://ulima.unil.ch/greg ICQ:16624071 mailto:[email protected]

2002-10-18 20:57:36

by Daniel Phillips

On Friday 18 October 2002 13:33, Xavier Pegenaute wrote:
> Hi all..
>
> i'm a student of computer systems and i want make my final project about
> Linux and developing over the kernel.
>
> Any one need help about some thing ..?

Yes, knfsd... you might find it interesting to look into how to
accelerate nfs server writes using the new aio subsystem.

--
Daniel

2002-10-18 23:03:28

by Jose Luis Domingo Lopez

On Friday, 18 October 2002, at 13:33:02 +0200,
Xavier Pegenaute wrote:

> i'm a student of computer systems and i want make my final project about
> Linux and developing over the kernel.
> Any one need help about some thing ..?

Check http://www.rediris.es/app/ptyoc/propuestas.es.html to see if
something kernel related appeals you :-)

Hope you get a _good_ PFC to work on ;-)

PS: PFC = "Proyecto Fin de Carrera" (Spain), I suppose the spanish
equivalent to "Final Year Project", as Xavier said.
--
Jose Luis Domingo Lopez
Linux Registered User #189436 Debian Linux Woody (Linux 2.4.19-pre6aa1)