2002-11-07 15:53:12

by Andy Wallace

Subject: [patch] Documentation/DocBook/journal-api.sgml

Hi,

make psdocs failed to compile journal-api.sgml for me with a couple of
errors on 2.5.46.

The attached patch fixes these errors and allows it to compile
successfully.

Cheers,

Andy Wallace

Attachments:
psdocs.patch (393.00 B)

2002-11-07 21:52:05

by Roger Gammans

Subject: Re: [patch] Documentation/DocBook/journal-api.sgml

On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 04:01:08PM +0000, Andy Wallace wrote:
> Hi,
>
> make psdocs failed to compile journal-api.sgml for me with a couple of
> errors on 2.5.46.
>
> The attached patch fixes these errors and allows it to compile
> successfully.

I believe Sam Ravnbourn sent this to Linus and trival about three weeks
ago. But thanks.

TTFN
--
Roger.
Master of Peng Shui. (Ancient oriental art of Penguin Arranging)

Attachments:
(No filename) (485.00 B)
(No filename) (232.00 B)

by Andy Wallace

On Thu, 2002-11-07 at 21:58, Roger Gammans wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 04:01:08PM +0000, Andy Wallace wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > make psdocs failed to compile journal-api.sgml for me with a couple of
> > errors on 2.5.46.
> >
> > The attached patch fixes these errors and allows it to compile
> > successfully.
>
> I believe Sam Ravnbourn sent this to Linus and trival about three weeks
> ago. But thanks.

Ah yes, I only checked the LKML archive before posting. I've now
bookmarked Rusty's Trivial Patch Monkey page, just in case I find any
more:-)

Andy