2002-11-09 03:43:54

by xmb

Subject: feature request (?)

Yo,

is there a place to make something like a future feature request

./xmb

2002-11-09 04:32:03

by Hacksaw

Subject: Re: feature request (?)

>is there a place to make something like a future feature request

I would say kernel newbies is the place for that. It's a little less likely to
be lost in the shuffle, and enough code wizards lurk there that if it's an
idea of merit, they'll pick it up.

Alternatively, you could take a hand at coding it yourself. Kernel newbies is
a good resource for you in that case as well.

http://www.kernelnewbies.org/
--
Each part does the work of that part, and no other.
http://www.hacksaw.org -- http://www.privatecircus.com -- KB1FVD

2002-11-15 11:29:20

by Pavel Machek

Hi!

> is there a place to make something like a future feature request

/dev/null?

:-)

--
Pavel
My velo broke, so I got Zaurus. If you have Philips Velo 1 you don't need...