2002-11-27 10:41:55

by sanket rathi

Subject: kernel bug

I think i haven't sent the kernel message in my previous mails I am sorry now i am sending that

> On Wed, 2002-11-27 at 10:50, sanket rathi wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I am a writing a device driver. I have written a pci based driver for kernel 2.2.14-5.0
> > and that is working fine and now i have ported that to (with minimal changes) kernel
> > 2.4.18-14 now also it is working. in that i have to reserve memory in kernel (i send user
> > buffer address and lock (reserve) thart memory in kernel). but whenevr i start any other
> > appication simultaneously then i got some kernel messages like following
>
> It appears that you forgot to attach your code or to put in an URL to
> it; how can anyone try to help you without it ?

http://www.linuxmail.org/

Powered by Outblaze

Attachments:
(No filename) (883.00 B)
bug.txt (7.01 kB)

by sanket rathi

Subject: Re: kernel bug

Thanks,
Can I know which module is doing that nasty thing and there were two kernel messages in my mail in first one it was saying that kernel bug and in second it is saying page_over_rsslimit can u explain me these thing in some details

Thanks in advance