2002-12-10 16:53:10

by Hanno Böck

Subject: radeonfb and 2.5.51

I tried to compile the latest 2.5.51, but radeonfb brings errors.
I defined all missing PCI_DEVICE_ID_ATI_RADEON things, but still get a compile error about wrong definition of the display-type.
Is there a fix available?

--
Hanno Boeck - [email protected] /"\
\ / ASCII Ribbon Campaign

2002-12-10 17:41:20

by James Simmons

Subject: Re: radeonfb and 2.5.51

> I tried to compile the latest 2.5.51, but radeonfb brings errors.
> I defined all missing PCI_DEVICE_ID_ATI_RADEON things, but still get a compile error about wrong definition of the display-type.
> Is there a fix available?

A fix is in the works. I would have fixed some time ago but lack that
hardware.