2002-12-11 23:32:26

by Garst R. Reese

Subject: romfs

Is there a current maintainer for romfs?
pls cc me.
Thanks,
Garst

2002-12-12 01:58:43

by Miles Bader

Subject: Re: romfs

"Garst R. Reese" <[email protected]> writes:
> Is there a current maintainer for romfs?

Try:

http://romfs.sourceforge.net

-Miles
--
Yo mama's so fat when she gets on an elevator it HAS to go down.

2002-12-12 13:37:11

by Garst R. Reese

Miles Bader wrote:

> http://romfs.sourceforge.net

Thanks Miles,
I tried that.
Mail to the given address, and variants thereof, get rejected.
[OT] I'm using the romfs structure to write data to a MultiMedia Card
with a TI msp430f149. Reading it with linux on the USB port. Thought
Janos might interested.

Garst

2002-12-12 14:10:56

by Miles Bader

On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 09:43:59AM -0400, Garst R. Reese wrote:
> > http://romfs.sourceforge.net
> >
> Thanks Miles,
> I tried that.

Hmmm, you might try asking the debian genromfs maintainer; I seem to recall
him being in contact with the author before:

Juan Cespedes <[email protected]>

-Miles
--
[|nurgle|] ddt- demonic? so quake will have an evil kinda setting? one that
will make every christian in the world foamm at the mouth?

2002-12-28 22:16:48

by Juan Cespedes

On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 09:18:43AM -0500, Miles Bader wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 09:43:59AM -0400, Garst R. Reese wrote:
> > > http://romfs.sourceforge.net
>
> Hmmm, you might try asking the debian genromfs maintainer; I seem to recall
> him being in contact with the author before:
>
> Juan Cespedes <[email protected]>

The romfs maintainer is Janos Farkas <[email protected]>, but I
don't know if he is still around. I have not had any news from him
since April 2002.

--
Juan Cespedes / \ / \ [email protected]