2003-01-14 14:55:10

by Horst von Brand

Subject: Nits on 2.5.58 menuconfig

There is no way to leave a radiolist &c just leaving whatever was set
alone. An <Exit> option would be nice.

To give help on menuconfig at an entry that leads to a menu ("blabla --->")
is confusing at best. Add a "<Help on menucofig> button instead?

The help on menuconfig gives Michael Elizabeth Chastain as maintainer. I
believe that is not true...

Thanks much for the good work!

by Roman Zippel

Subject: Re: Nits on 2.5.58 menuconfig

Hi,

Horst von Brand wrote:

> There is no way to leave a radiolist &c just leaving whatever was set
> alone. An <Exit> option would be nice.

Try <esc><esc>.

> To give help on menuconfig at an entry that leads to a menu ("blabla --->")
> is confusing at best. Add a "<Help on menucofig> button instead?

This is the old behaviour.
Changing lxdialog is very low on my TODO list, patches are welcome
though. :)

bye, Roman