2003-02-10 22:26:15

by Jos Hulzink

Subject: [2.5.60] : drivers/video/clgenfb.c compile error

Hi,

drivers/video/clgenfb.c doesn't compile, for hundreds of things are undefined...

seems the include/video/fbdev*.h files are missing in the ftp.kernel.org 2.5.60 ?

Jos

2003-02-10 22:34:11

by Jos Hulzink

Subject: Re: [2.5.60] : drivers/video/* compile errors

On Monday 10 February 2003 23:35, Jos Hulzink wrote:
> Hi,
>
> drivers/video/clgenfb.c doesn't compile, for hundreds of things are
> undefined...
>
> seems the include/video/fbdev*.h files are missing in the ftp.kernel.org
> 2.5.60 ?

Err.. fbcon*.h of course...

I see now they moved...

A simple grep learns me that 15 drivers use the wrong include dir

Jos

2003-02-12 17:29:04

by James Simmons

> > Hi,
> >
> > drivers/video/clgenfb.c doesn't compile, for hundreds of things are
> > undefined...
> >
> > seems the include/video/fbdev*.h files are missing in the ftp.kernel.org
> > 2.5.60 ?
>
> Err.. fbcon*.h of course...
>
> I see now they moved...
>
> A simple grep learns me that 15 drivers use the wrong include dir

The fbdev api has changed.