2003-03-31 22:16:28

by Zephaniah E. Hull

Subject: More on HID keyboard handling.

I still have not heard anything back from you either way on the attached
patch.

It goes on top of the grabbing patch you already accepted, but it allows
for /much/ more flexibility.

If this is not an approach you would like to take, do you have any
alternate ideas?

--
1024D/E65A7801 Zephaniah E. Hull <[email protected]>
92ED 94E4 B1E6 3624 226D 5727 4453 008B E65A 7801

"First they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out - because I
was not a jew. Then they came for the Communists, and I did not speak
out - because I was not a Communist. Then they came for the trade
unionists, and I did not speak out - because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak for me!"
- Pastor Niemoeller - victim of Hitler's Nazis

Attachments:
(No filename) (0.00 B)
(No filename) (189.00 B)
Download all attachments