2003-05-05 11:30:17

by Dave Gilbert (Home)

Subject: 2.5.69: Tyans S2460 hang with i2c

Kernel: 2.5.69
Motherboard: Tyan S2460 (Dual Athlon 760MP chipset)

It works fine without i2c, with i2c we hang directly after:

i2c /dev entries module version 2.7.0 (20021208)
registering 0-0048

Other than that it seems a happy kernel,

Dave
---------------- Have a happy GNU millennium! ----------------------
/ Dr. David Alan Gilbert | Running GNU/Linux on Alpha,68K| Happy \
\ gro.gilbert @ treblig.org | MIPS,x86,ARM,SPARC,PPC & HPPA | In Hex /

2003-05-05 17:38:20

by Greg KH