2003-05-08 08:38:12

by DillFritz

Subject: AW: Fw: kernel BUG at net/core/skbuff.c:1028!

NO SPAMING!
I DONT' WANT THIS KIND OF MAILS.
REMOOVE ME ASAP!!

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jens Axboe [mailto:[email protected]]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2003 10:48
An: DillFritz
Betreff: Re: Fw: kernel BUG at net/core/skbuff.c:1028!

On Thu, May 08 2003, DillFritz wrote:
> I said remove me and do not send me mails:
> I'm not intereste in this kind of mails.

REMOVE YOU FROM WHAT, MORON!?

I'm ignoring further mails from you. Why the fuck would it be my
responsibility to remove you from a list you subscribed yourself to?

Get your priorities straight. Perhaps start out by checking exactly
which list you are on. I'll give you some help (even though you
definitely don't deserve any), it's obviously one of these two:

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

Sheeesh, the nerve of some people.

--
Jens Axboe

2003-05-08 08:39:40

by Jens Axboe

Subject: Re: Fw: kernel BUG at net/core/skbuff.c:1028!

On Thu, May 08 2003, DillFritz wrote:
> NO SPAMING!
> I DONT' WANT THIS KIND OF MAILS.
> REMOOVE ME ASAP!!

Can one of the postmasters please deal with this idiot, my patience ran
out several private mails ago. Apparently he has no concept of mailing
lists. And a broken caps lock.

--
Jens Axboe

2003-05-08 08:45:50

by Marc-Christian Petersen

Subject: Re: AW: Fw: kernel BUG at net/core/skbuff.c:1028!

On Thursday 08 May 2003 10:50, DillFritz wrote:

Hi DillFritz,

> NO SPAMING!
> I DONT' WANT THIS KIND OF MAILS.
> REMOOVE ME ASAP!!
Could it be that you are very braindamaged?

> -----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----

2003-05-08 09:05:31

by Matti Aarnio

On Thu, May 08, 2003 at 10:50:46AM +0200, DillFritz wrote:
> NO SPAMING!
> I DONT' WANT THIS KIND OF MAILS.
> REMOOVE ME ASAP!!

Can't. We don't have subscribers in anzeider-luzern.ch domain.
Hmm.. We do seem to have [email protected] is that your address ?

This would be very easily solved, if you could supply me
(at: [email protected]) all the "Received:" headers
from a message that has arrived via linux-kernel list.

All emails have those "Received:" headers, most microsoft email
clients just make it absolutely horribly difficult to see them.
There are apparently as many ways as there are software versions:

http://www.haltabuse.org/help/headers/microsoft.shtml