2003-05-12 22:56:22

by Andrew Morton

Subject: kernel bugzilla

We probably have a lot of bugs which just got quietly fixed, but are still
open.

Could anyone who has ever raised a bug please review the bugs which you
raised and, if necessary, retest?

If the bug is unreproducible or was just some random oops which happened
ages ago then it's probably best to close it off - it it's real then it'll
happen again.

http://bugzilla.kernel.org/

thanks.

2003-05-13 21:43:04

by Diego Calleja

Subject: Re: kernel bugzilla

On Mon, 12 May 2003 16:04:46 -0700
Andrew Morton <[email protected]> wrote:

> If the bug is unreproducible or was just some random oops which happened
> ages ago then it's probably best to close it off - it it's real then it'll
> happen again.
>
> http://bugzilla.kernel.org/

what about a bug report "timeout"?
(Well that doesn't works very well for well-know bugs :-/ )

Just a suggestion, please don't hit me ;)