2003-05-14 15:24:24

by dirf

My questions, for a moment, are very simple. I hope that you can help me.

- Where I can find a list of RFCs?
- Where I can find a cdfs format ( cd file system format)?

2003-05-14 16:40:16

by Michael Buesch

Subject: Re: --No Subject--

2003-05-16 09:47:33

by Maciej Soltysiak

Subject: Re: your mail

> - Where I can find a list of RFCs?
http://www.ietf.org/rfc

There is a RFC Index link

> - Where I can find a cdfs format ( cd file system format)?
You mean kernel drivers or the specification?
The kernel drivers are in the stock kernel.

Regards,
Maciej