2003-05-15 15:08:30

by Dave Jones

Subject: the incredible disappearing cursor.

I've seen this happen a few times, and it's starting to
happen more and more. Boots up, cursor on vesafb is blinking away.
X starts, flip back to tty1, cursor still there. sometime later
flip to X, flip to tty again, cursor is invisible.

Dave

2003-05-15 15:59:01

by Ben Collins

Subject: Re: the incredible disappearing cursor.

On Thu, May 15, 2003 at 04:21:36PM +0100, Dave Jones wrote:
> I've seen this happen a few times, and it's starting to
> happen more and more. Boots up, cursor on vesafb is blinking away.
> X starts, flip back to tty1, cursor still there. sometime later
> flip to X, flip to tty again, cursor is invisible.

I've seen the same thing with a mach64. Using a curses app like mutt
brings the cursor back.

--
Debian - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/