2003-06-24 15:46:52

by Asfand Yar Qazi

Subject: Does a patch exist to override the 2GB vfat limit on 2.4.21?

The 2GB limit on vfat is quite troublesome, especially as the big hard
disk is shared with Windoze (for the family :-( ) and I need all that
luvverly space.

I've heard of it here some time, just can't find it...

Sorry for the trouble if its already been posted,

Asfand Yar

--
http://www.it-is-truth.org/

2003-06-25 09:47:59