Subject: patches NVIDIA for 2.5 kernels.

Hi all.

Maybe some of you don't know this patches for give support
to the NVIDIA drivers with the 2.5 Linux kernel.

In this way we can have the advantages of the development
kernel and continue playing 3D games at the same time.

Regards.

Jose.

http://linuxespana.scripterz.org

FreeBSD RELEASE 4.8.
Mandrake Linux 9.1 Kernel 2.5.73 XFS.
Registered Linux User #213309.
Memories..... You are talking about memories.
Rick Deckard. Blade Runner.
Para obtener su propio servicio de correo electr?nico basado en la Multimalla, dir?jase a http://www.zzn.com

2003-07-04 18:44:04

by Maciej Soltysiak

Subject: Re: patches NVIDIA for 2.5 kernels.

http://www.minion.de

> In this way we can have the advantages of the development
> kernel and continue playing 3D games at the same time.
:)

Regards,
Maciej

2003-07-04 18:50:28

by Florian Huber

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 20:56:03 +0200
"Jose Luis Alarcon" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> Maybe some of you don't know this patches for give support
> to the NVIDIA drivers with the 2.5 Linux kernel.

IMHO best page therefore is:
http://minion.de/

It also contains the latest freebsd patches.