2003-07-08 23:20:46

by Pavel Machek

Subject: 2.5 suspend.c changes ahead

Hi!

I guess I'll do some big kernel/suspend.c changes tommorow. If you
have some changes pending, please submit them within next 10 hours (I
can't code while I sleep ;-).
Pavel
[Johanka's followup: and *two* hearts?]

2003-07-09 02:30:22

by Nigel Cunningham

Subject: Re: 2.5 suspend.c changes ahead

You don't want mine :-> I'll wait for 2.6.

Regards,

Nigel

--
Nigel Cunningham
495 St Georges Road South, Hastings 4201, New Zealand

You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless,
Christ died for the ungodly.
-- Romans 5:6, NIV.

2003-07-09 11:50:24

by Michael Frank

Subject: Re: [Swsusp] 2.5 suspend.c changes ahead

On Wednesday 09 July 2003 07:35, Pavel Machek wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I guess I'll do some big kernel/suspend.c changes tommorow. If you
> have some changes pending, please submit them within next 10 hours (I
> can't code while I sleep ;-).
> Pavel

Looking forward!

Swsusp for 2.4 is nearing 1.0.

Swsusp activities have moved to sourceforge as Florent's pages are no longer
updated and he also took leave of absence. Florent also mentioned in one of
his last posts that the old swsusp mailing list at fornax may evaporate any
time.

Could we please use the new mailing list <[email protected]>
as well as the download area there (link below)?

Regards
Michael