2003-07-27 10:49:45

by bert hubert

[crossposted, private replies appreciated to prevent massive list pollution,
[email protected] is closed for non-subscribers]

I'm pondering setting up a mailinglist for native Linux 2.6 IPSEC users and
I'm wondering is such a list exists already and what your feelings are.

This list would be a place for end-users to discuss, where problems found
could be thrown over the fence to netdev if needed. Interoperability with
FreeS/WAN would also be an appropriate subject.

This list could also have a webpage listing all available tools, a FAQ,
whatever.

Thanks.

--
http://www.PowerDNS.com Open source, database driven DNS Software