2003-09-13 12:02:55

by Con Kolivas

Subject: 2.4.22-ck2

2003-09-13 12:14:39

by Con Kolivas

Subject: Re: 2.4.22-ck2

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 22:13, Marc-Christian Petersen wrote:
> On Saturday 13 September 2003 14:10, Con Kolivas wrote:
>
> Hi Con,
>
> > The O1int interactivity backport is more substantial now bringing it in
> > line with O20.1int with only the nanosecond resolution missing from the
> > 2.6
>
> and where is that split out patch?

As I said; available by request. Will mail it to you separately

Con

2003-09-13 12:13:25

by Marc-Christian Petersen

On Saturday 13 September 2003 14:10, Con Kolivas wrote:

Hi Con,

> The O1int interactivity backport is more substantial now bringing it in
> line with O20.1int with only the nanosecond resolution missing from the 2.6
and where is that split out patch?

ciao, Marc

2003-09-14 21:43:58

by Herbert Poetzl

On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 10:22:31PM +1000, Con Kolivas wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 22:13, Marc-Christian Petersen wrote:
> > On Saturday 13 September 2003 14:10, Con Kolivas wrote:
> >
> > Hi Con,
> >
> > > The O1int interactivity backport is more substantial now bringing it in
> > > line with O20.1int with only the nanosecond resolution missing from the
> > > 2.6
> >
> > and where is that split out patch?
>
> As I said; available by request. Will mail it to you separately

please send it to me too ... /AOL

TIA,
Herbert

> Con

2003-09-14 21:45:46

by Con Kolivas

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 07:43, Herbert Poetzl wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 10:22:31PM +1000, Con Kolivas wrote:
> > On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 22:13, Marc-Christian Petersen wrote:
> > > On Saturday 13 September 2003 14:10, Con Kolivas wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Con,

> > > and where is that split out patch?
> >
> > As I said; available by request. Will mail it to you separately
>
> please send it to me too ... /AOL

A more substantial set of incrementals is now available via my website thanks
to Wiktor Wodecki who is kindly hosting my stuff now.

http://kernel.kolivas.org

Con

2003-09-14 22:19:28

by Herbert Poetzl

On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 07:53:41AM +1000, Con Kolivas wrote:

> A more substantial set of incrementals is now available via my website thanks
> to Wiktor Wodecki who is kindly hosting my stuff now.
>
> http://kernel.kolivas.org

great!

Is there a chance to get the lowlat & preempt without
the O(1) scheduler? I know this sounds like a weird?
request but it would be very useful ...

TIA,
Herbert

> Con

2003-09-15 00:16:47

by Con Kolivas

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 08:19, Herbert Poetzl wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 07:53:41AM +1000, Con Kolivas wrote:
> > A more substantial set of incrementals is now available via my website
> > thanks to Wiktor Wodecki who is kindly hosting my stuff now.
> >
> > http://kernel.kolivas.org
>
> great!
>
> Is there a chance to get the lowlat & preempt without
> the O(1) scheduler? I know this sounds like a weird?
> request but it would be very useful ...

Check the links on my page. These have been available for ages. My patch is
simply a difficult merge of all of them.

Con