2003-09-15 23:04:04

by Andrew de Quincey

Subject: Status of patches: es7000 & picmode

Just checking up so things don't get lost... what is the status of my es7000
patch and my picmode patch?

Neither of them is in the acpi test trees at http://linux-acpi.bkbits.com/.

2003-09-15 23:49:12

by Nakajima, Jun

Subject: RE: Status of patches: es7000 & picmode

Len is traveling today, and he should be available soon.

We wanted to test it a bit first because of the large changes to how
IRQs were set up. Looks like we haven't heard complaints about it?

I thought your changes for es7000 were applicable only to 2.6. Is that
correct?

Thanks,
Jun

2003-09-15 23:55:50

by Andrew de Quincey

On Tuesday 16 September 2003 00:49, Nakajima, Jun wrote:
> Len is traveling today, and he should be available soon.
>
> We wanted to test it a bit first because of the large changes to how
> IRQs were set up. Looks like we haven't heard complaints about it?

Nothing so far, no.

> I thought your changes for es7000 were applicable only to 2.6. Is that
> correct?

Yeah, thats right.

Sorry about hassling you: just don't want things to slip through the net.