2003-09-23 14:31:16

by german aracil boned

Subject: iptables kernel

I have problems with iptables and openmosix system. The kernel is halted
when I write DENY by default in INPUT keys. This machine boot from net
and have root in other coputer..

What is the solution ? ( and problem:( )

My kernel 2.4.20 - with openmosix patch
(same problem if don't work with openmosix patch)

Can this kernel work with DENY politic boot first from net ?

thanks

wrote:
> Kills those virus spams to 100% with 0% false positives so far.
>
> Problem solved, EOT.

I build an automatic system. This read mails from any folder of my
client, update a list with bad ip's (spamers) and update firewall with
new ips. Now the attack to my system is very small. I have more of 1000
senders checked ;)

Thanks to all !

--
La riqueza consiste mucho m?s en el disfrute que en la posesi?n".
Arist?teles (384 a.C.-322 a.C.)

--
La riqueza consiste mucho m?s en el disfrute que en la posesi?n".
Arist?teles (384 a.C.-322 a.C.)

2003-09-23 19:54:38

by Bongani Hlope

Subject: Re: iptables kernel

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 16:33:14 +0200
german aracil boned <[email protected]> wrote:

> I have problems with iptables and openmosix system. The kernel is halted
> when I write DENY by default in INPUT keys. This machine boot from net
> and have root in other coputer..
>
> What is the solution ? ( and problem:( )
>
> My kernel 2.4.20 - with openmosix patch
> (same problem if don't work with openmosix patch)
>
> Can this kernel work with DENY politic boot first from net ?
>
> thanks

Doesn't that block replies from the server you are booting from? Try accepting packets were the state is ESTABLISHED

Attachments:
(No filename) (618.00 B)
(No filename) (189.00 B)
Download all attachments