2003-11-02 16:39:24

by Andrew Walrond

Subject: Bkbits down?

Anybody else having problems pulling the kernel?

Andrew Walrond

2003-11-02 18:04:56

by Aschwin Marsman

Subject: Re: Bkbits down?

On Sun, 2 Nov 2003, Andrew Walrond wrote:

> Anybody else having problems pulling the kernel?

Yes, same problems here, connection timed out.

> Andrew Walrond

Have a nice weekend,

Aschwin Marsman

2003-11-02 18:25:27

by Jose Luis Domingo Lopez

Yes, at least I am unable to access the web interface at linux.bkbits.com.

--
Jose Luis Domingo Lopez
Linux Registered User #189436 Debian Linux Sid (Linux 2.6.0-test9-mm1)

2003-11-03 04:20:54

by Larry McVoy

Sorry, everyone was out of town for the weekend and I just got back from a
funeral. It's fsck-ing now, uptime ETA is ~20 minutes.

On Sun, Nov 02, 2003 at 04:39:22PM +0000, Andrew Walrond wrote:

> Anybody else having problems pulling the kernel?
>
> Andrew Walrond
>
> -

---