2004-01-19 23:46:45

by Stian Jordet

Subject: Ooops, linux 2.6.1

I don't know if anyone gets anything out of this. I tried running it
through ksymoops, but got just weird results.

Hope someone sees what's going on here.

Best regards,
Stian

Attachments:
ksymoops.txt (4.08 kB)
syslog.txt (5.76 kB)

by Mike Fedyk

Subject: Re: Ooops, linux 2.6.1

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 12:45:38AM +0100, Stian Jordet wrote:
> I don't know if anyone gets anything out of this. I tried running it
> through ksymoops, but got just weird results.

No need, you have kallsyms turned on which does it for you.

> Hope someone sees what's going on here.
>
> Best regards,
> Stian

What were you running at the time, and post your .config

2004-01-20 00:33:27

by Stian Jordet

tir, 20.01.2004 kl. 00.56 skrev Mike Fedyk:
> On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 12:45:38AM +0100, Stian Jordet wrote:
> > I don't know if anyone gets anything out of this. I tried running it
> > through ksymoops, but got just weird results.
> >

> No need, you have kallsyms turned on which does it for you.

Ok.

> > Hope someone sees what's going on here.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Stian
>
> What were you running at the time, and post your .config

Nothing special. It's a production server (ok, not _that_ important,
then I wouldn't run 2.6 on it) which runs bind9, sendmail, apache
mostly. It wasn't doing anything special at the time of the oops. No
cron job, nothing.

Best regards,
Stian

Attachments: