2004-04-23 23:57:32

by Olaf Dabrunz

Subject: kernel trace (with KDB)

Hello,

you once submitted a patch implementing a "kernel trace mechanism for
KDB". Do you have a current version of this patch for 2.6 kernels?

Will function call tracing ever be integrated into KDB?

Olaf Dabrunz (od/odabrunz), SUSE Linux AG, N?rnberg

2004-04-24 03:48:13

by Jim Houston

Subject: Re: kernel trace (with KDB)

On Fri, 2004-04-23 at 19:55, Olaf Dabrunz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> you once submitted a patch implementing a "kernel trace mechanism for
> KDB". Do you have a current version of this patch for 2.6 kernels?
>
> Will function call tracing ever be integrated into KDB?

Hi Olaf,

The last time I had it working was in a linux-2.6.0-test3 based kernel.
If you would like a project, I would be glad to send you what I have.

Jim Houston - Concurrent Computer Corp.