2004-06-29 03:18:15

by Gene Heskett

Subject: Just built 2.6.7-mm2, mouse dbl-click needs superfast clicks

Greetings;

Running 2.6.7-mm1 elevator=cfq on an athlon 1600-DX

Has anyone else noticed this? These old fingers cannot do a dbl-click
at the speeds it takes to make it work. I don't think I noticed this
in the half hour or so I ran 2.6.7, also with elevator=cfq.

But I'll reboot back to it and double check. I have the dbl-click set
for a full second in kde's prefs, it was at 600ms. But that seems to
be being ignored.

--
Cheers, Gene
There are 4 boxes to be used in defense of liberty.

2004-06-29 03:55:14

by Norberto Bensa

Gene Heskett wrote:
> Greetings;
>
> Running 2.6.7-mm1 elevator=cfq on an athlon 1600-DX

mm1 or mm2?

mm1 had a time-goes-too-fast bug.
mm2 had an acpi thingy that broke usb.
mm3 broke nfs (a one line fix)

... perhaps mm4 will break ide and mm5 will do something to kill ipv{4,6} ...

Just kiding ;-)

Best regards,
Norberto