2004-11-27 22:25:44

by tabris

Subject: [OT] PCI WiFi 802.11b

Looking for a PCI WiFi card compatible with Linux kernel -mm or Linus.
2.4 or 2.6, 2.6 preferred.

I'd prefer to not deal with Distribution-specific drivers, and I'd
rather not deal with sourceforge projects that keep getting dropped or
refuse to support certain branches of the linux-kernel.

If all else fails, I'd prefer Linux Debian support, or Linux Mandrake.

I hope this doesn't sound like a n00b q, I'm not normally a newbie.
--
tabris
-

Attachments:
(No filename) (672.00 B)
(No filename) (189.00 B)

by Sean Neakums

Subject: Re: [OT] PCI WiFi 802.11b

tabris <[email protected]> writes:

> Looking for a PCI WiFi card compatible with Linux kernel -mm or Linus.
> 2.4 or 2.6, 2.6 preferred.

Here is a list of cards supported by the prism54 driver, which is in
Linux 2.6.9.

http://prism54.org/supported_cards.php

2004-11-28 01:36:46

by tabris

On Saturday 27 November 2004 6:00 pm, Sean Neakums wrote:
> tabris <[email protected]> writes:
> > Looking for a PCI WiFi card compatible with Linux kernel -mm or
> > Linus. 2.4 or 2.6, 2.6 preferred.
>
> Here is a list of cards supported by the prism54 driver, which is in
> Linux 2.6.9.
>
> http://prism54.org/supported_cards.php
> -
thanks. just another day of trying to do the impractical and impossible,
under budget and on time.
--
tabris
-