2005-01-18 08:30:57

by selvakumar nagendran

Subject: 2.4 scheduler with O(1) scheduler

Hello linux-experts,
From which kernel series onwards O(1) scheduler was
incorporated into linux? I want a 2.4.x kernel with
O(1) scheduler. But I downloaded 2.4.28 scheduler from
kernel.org. It was the latest one in the list in the
2.4.x series. But it misses O(1) scheduler. Where can
I get a 2.4.x kernel with O(1) scheduler?
I am intercepting syscalls in 2.4 kernel. But it
misses O(1) scheduler. so, for intercepting syscalls
and to achieve high performance I need 2.4 kernel with
O(1) scheduler.

Thanks,
selva

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

2005-01-18 09:05:57

by Massimo Cetra

Subject: RE: 2.4 scheduler with O(1) scheduler

> Hello linux-experts,
> From which kernel series onwards O(1) scheduler was
> incorporated into linux? I want a 2.4.x kernel with
> O(1) scheduler. But I downloaded 2.4.28 scheduler from
> kernel.org. It was the latest one in the list in the 2.4.x
> series. But it misses O(1) scheduler. Where can I get a 2.4.x
> kernel with O(1) scheduler?

This is what you need.
http://www.plumlocosoft.com/kernel/

MAx