2005-04-04 09:21:32

by Athanasius

Subject: [[email protected]: linux-2.4.30 released]

Nothing in the changelog for this is screaming "patch now!!!" at me,
but it would probably be best to update.

I'll see if I can sort out compiling it up as usual (unpack in
/usr/local/src/kernel, tar.bz2 in /usr/local/dist/Kernel), but anyone
else with the time feel free.

-Ath
--
- Athanasius = Athanasius(at)miggy.org / http://www.miggy.org/
Finger athan(at)fysh.org for PGP key

Attachments:
(No filename) (0.00 B)
(No filename) (240.00 B)

by Athanasius

Subject: Re: [FyshRoot] [[email protected]: linux-2.4.30 released]

Apologies. I've no idea how hitting (r)eply in mutt ended up sending
it to this list as well, I'll go check my .muttrc.

-Ath
--
- Athanasius = Athanasius(at)miggy.org / http://www.miggy.org/
Finger athan(at)fysh.org for PGP key
"And it's me who is my enemy. Me who beats me up.
Me who makes the monsters. Me who strips my confidence." Paula Cole - ME

Attachments:
(No filename) (378.00 B)
(No filename) (240.00 B)
Download all attachments