2005-10-03 09:27:04

by sainigargi19

Subject: buffered AIO patches are giving errors {AIO SUPPORT)-2.6.12-rc6

hi suparna..

I applied ur patches in order to get BUFFER AIO Support on linux-2.6.12-rc6 kernel .
but they are not getting applied as some of the patches are with respect to 2.6.9 some are with respect to 2.6.12 kernel...

So can you please tell me how to apply those patches ....

I have applied ur patches after applying linux-2.6.12-PAIO-* patches provided by bullnet

Thanks

2005-10-03 09:39:44

by Suparna Bhattacharya

Have you tried using the latest git tree from Ben LaHaise instead, since it
combines the different patchsets properly ?

Ben, do you have a latest and greatest release after aio-2.6.13-rc6-B1 ?
(or do we still back out 90_pipe_aio.diff)

Regards
Suparna