2006-02-18 23:02:33

by Rob Slifkin

Subject: contact linus

is there any particular reason Linus doesn't answer email sent to
[email protected]

sorry for the disturbance

-rob

2006-02-18 23:48:31

by Dominik Karall

Subject: Re: contact linus

On Sunday, 19. February 2006 00:06, Rob Slifkin wrote:
> is there any particular reason Linus doesn't answer email sent to
> [email protected]

I think Linus gets about >1000 mails a day and I don't think that he has the
time to read all of them.
If you have any questions about linux, try to use this mailinglist or any
other sub project related one.

dominik

On Saturday 18 February 2006 17:06, Rob Slifkin wrote:
> is there any particular reason Linus doesn't answer email sent to
> [email protected]
Probably because he is a very busy man.

> sorry for the disturbance
>
> -rob
> -

--hackmiester
If you can read this, you don't need glasses.

Attachments:
(No filename) (541.00 B)
(No filename) (189.00 B)

by Qi Yong

On Sun, Feb 19, 2006 at 11:40:03AM -0600, hackmiester / Hunter Fuller wrote:
> On Saturday 18 February 2006 17:06, Rob Slifkin wrote:
> > is there any particular reason Linus doesn't answer email sent to
> > [email protected]
> Probably because he is a very busy man.

If you ship him some gift first, I'm sure he'll answer you.
Linus, what do you expect? :)
--
Coywolf Qi Hunt