2007-01-11 16:04:29

by Anssi Hannula

Subject: [patch 0/3] hid: series of patches for PantherLord USB/PS2 2in1 Adapter support

These three patches fix PantherLord USB/PS2 2in1 Adapter support
so that it appears as two input devices, and add force feedback
support for it.

--
Anssi Hannula

2007-01-11 16:51:45

by Greg KH

On Thu, Jan 11, 2007 at 04:51:15PM +0200, Anssi Hannula wrote:
> These three patches fix PantherLord USB/PS2 2in1 Adapter support
> so that it appears as two input devices, and add force feedback
> support for it.

HID has a real maintainer now (Jiri Kosina <[email protected]>), I suggest
copying him on patches like this for the code.

thanks,

greg k-h

2007-01-11 19:52:50

by Jiri Kosina

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007, Anssi Hannula wrote:

> These three patches fix PantherLord USB/PS2 2in1 Adapter support
> so that it appears as two input devices, and add force feedback
> support for it.

Hi Anssi,

looks fine to me. If neither Greg nor Dmitry (added to CC) have any
objections, I will queue it in my tree for 2.6.21-rc1.

Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs