2007-01-28 23:47:46

by Mike Frysinger

Subject: [patch] use __u64 rather than u64 in parisc statfs structs

the statfs header exports some structs to userspace ... the parisc statfs64
struct currently uses u64 so the trivial attached patch fixes it to use __u64
-mike

Attachments:
(No filename) (161.00 B)
(No filename) (827.00 B)
linux-use-__-types-in-parisc-statfs.patch (503.00 B)

by Kyle McMartin

On Sun, Jan 28, 2007 at 06:48:26PM -0500, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> the statfs header exports some structs to userspace ... the parisc statfs64
> struct currently uses u64 so the trivial attached patch fixes it to use __u64
> -mike

ack'd and merged. can you please not attach patches but properly send them
inline so i don't have to edit them before applying them to my tree?