2007-05-20 11:25:29

by CIJOML

Subject: Who is currently usb.ids maintainer?

Hi guys,

can anybody help me find current usb.ids maintainer? David Brownell is not
responding and latest official version is 5 mounths old.

I could take ownership if nobody takes care.

Thanks for reply

Michal

2007-05-20 22:13:32

by Jiri Kosina

Subject: Re: Who is currently usb.ids maintainer?

On Sun, 20 May 2007, CIJOML wrote:

> can anybody help me find current usb.ids maintainer? David Brownell is
> not responding and latest official version is 5 mounths old. I could
> take ownership if nobody takes care.

Official maintainer is afaik still Vojtech.

--
Jiri Kosina

2007-05-20 22:16:03

by Stefan Schweizer

CIJOML wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> can anybody help me find current usb.ids maintainer? David Brownell is not
> responding and latest official version is 5 mounths old.
>
> I could take ownership if nobody takes care.
>
> Thanks for reply
>
> Michal

farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/