2006-12-22 12:29:14

by Malte Schröder

Subject: OOPS in 2.6.19.1, connected to nfs4 and autofs4

Hello List,
I get this more or less reproducible dump when working with automounted nfs4.
It happens most times when amarok has finished scanning through my music on
the nfs4 mount and autofs wants to unmount the nfs4 share. Then again,
sometimes this doesn't happen, so it's not easy to reproduce.
I have seen this happen on different machines, SMP and non-SMP.
I don't know what information you might need besides .config and dmesg, so
please ask.

---------------------------------------
Malte Schr?der
[email protected]
ICQ# 68121508
---------------------------------------

Attachments:
(No filename) (0.00 B)
(No filename) (189.00 B)

by Malte Schröder

Subject: Re: OOPS in 2.6.19.1, connected to nfs4 and autofs4

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 17:42:36 -0700
Stuart Anderson <[email protected]> wrote:

(I CC: this to the lkml)

> Did you find a resolution to your posting regarding,
>
> "OOPS in 2.6.19.1, connected to nfs4 and autofs4"
>
> We just had a 2.6.20.11 kernel crash with a similar stack trace.

No, it still happens (2.6.21.5) once in a while (once in a week or so).
I don't know a way to clearly reproduce this.

--
Malte Schröder

Attachments:
signature.asc (189.00 B)