2008-02-02 11:46:32

by Anton Vorontsov

Subject: gpiolib merge plans?

Hello Andrew, David,

I wonder what are the merge plans for gpiolib for 2.6.25? Are
there any design issues that suppress merging?..

Thanks,

p.s. Sorry if I'm rubbing salt into the wound... but what
happened to "-mm merge plans" emails?

--
Anton Vorontsov
email: [email protected]

2008-02-02 19:12:19

by Andrew Morton

Subject: Re: gpiolib merge plans?

On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 14:26:45 +0300 Anton Vorontsov <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello Andrew, David,
>
> I wonder what are the merge plans for gpiolib for 2.6.25? Are
> there any design issues that suppress merging?..

I'll merge it all.

> p.s. Sorry if I'm rubbing salt into the wound... but what
> happened to "-mm merge plans" emails?

I haven't got onto it, partly due to uncertainty about how bad 2.6.25 is
looking, partly because of how few 2.6.24-rcX-mmY releases there were,
partly because of how few people bothered testing those releases (case
study: did you? If not why not? Serious question.).

Sigh. I'll take a look at doing it this afternoon.