2008-10-07 06:46:21

by Reg Clemens

Subject: Whats happening with PPS changes?

Whats happening with the PPS changes that Ive seen posted here several
times?

I don't see them in any of the 2.6.27 release candidates, nor do I see them
in the list of Queued TTY patches for 2.6.28.

--
Reg.Clemens

by Alan

Subject: Re: Whats happening with PPS changes?

On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 00:45:58 -0600
Reg Clemens <[email protected]> wrote:

> Whats happening with the PPS changes that Ive seen posted here several
> times?
>
> I don't see them in any of the 2.6.27 release candidates, nor do I see them
> in the list of Queued TTY patches for 2.6.28.

The tty bits need someone to make a decision on the main PPS code. That I
would have assumed was Ingo but he's not spoken up since some comments on
the first draft.

Alan