2009-07-16 10:57:12

by Anton Blanchard

Subject: [patch 0/5] Various perfcounter fixes

Here are a few more perfcounter fixes, and one patch that changes the
call graph option to be consistent between perf record and perf report.
Perhaps I'm too late on that one, but I thought I'd give it a try :)

2009-07-16 14:16:38

by Peter Zijlstra

Subject: Re: [patch 0/5] Various perfcounter fixes

On Thu, 2009-07-16 at 20:42 +1000, Anton Blanchard wrote:
> Here are a few more perfcounter fixes, and one patch that changes the
> call graph option to be consistent between perf record and perf report.
> Perhaps I'm too late on that one, but I thought I'd give it a try :)

Nice catch on 1, and agreed on the others as well. Thanks!

I'll see what I can do to make this land in .31.