2011-02-15 18:09:32

by Heinz Graalfs

Subject: [patch 0/2] delta patch - s390 hw sampling rework on comments as of Feb 14th

Robert,

here is the first version of the rework for your comments as of February 14th.

1. I merged hwsampler_files.c contents into init.c
2. I added a struct as you proposed.

It is not clear to me how you want me to merge the static functions.

One possibility I'm seeing is to merge log_sample, op_add_code, and op_add_sample?

Heinz

On 15.02.11 13:02:12, Heinz Graalfs wrote:
> It is not clear to me how you want me to merge the static functions.
>
> One possibility I'm seeing is to merge log_sample, op_add_code, and op_add_sample?

Yes, that's it. We don't need all this different functions that almost
do the same.

-Robert

--
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.