2012-10-16 09:50:28

by Cyrill Gorcunov

Subject: [patch 0/3] TTY flags fetching

Hi guys, I've updated the series on top of current tty-next Greg's tree.
The series introduces new ioctl codes TIOCGPKT, TIOCGPTLCK, TIOCGEXCL to
fetch pty's packet mode and locking state, and exclusive mode of it, which
we really need to know when we do checkpoint-restore transition.

Please review, thanks!

2012-10-24 18:38:22

by Greg Kroah-Hartman

Subject: Re: [patch 0/3] TTY flags fetching

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 01:46:22PM +0400, [email protected] wrote:
> Hi guys, I've updated the series on top of current tty-next Greg's tree.
> The series introduces new ioctl codes TIOCGPKT, TIOCGPTLCK, TIOCGEXCL to
> fetch pty's packet mode and locking state, and exclusive mode of it, which
> we really need to know when we do checkpoint-restore transition.
>
> Please review, thanks!

Your email address is messed up (no name, just an address), so I can't
apply these patches. Care to fix that up and resend?

thanks,

greg k-h

2012-10-24 18:48:51

by Cyrill Gorcunov

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 11:38:17AM -0700, Greg KH wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 01:46:22PM +0400, [email protected] wrote:
> > Hi guys, I've updated the series on top of current tty-next Greg's tree.
> > The series introduces new ioctl codes TIOCGPKT, TIOCGPTLCK, TIOCGEXCL to
> > fetch pty's packet mode and locking state, and exclusive mode of it, which
> > we really need to know when we do checkpoint-restore transition.
> >
> > Please review, thanks!
>
> Your email address is messed up (no name, just an address), so I can't
> apply these patches. Care to fix that up and resend?

Yeah, Greg, I'll update and resend, sorry for inconvenience.