2014-02-05 03:12:58

by gene heskett

Subject: Fwd: failure notice

Tried to send PM, bounced

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

NOTICE: Will pay 100 USD for an HP-4815A defective but
complete probe assembly.

2014-02-05 03:34:50

by gene heskett

Subject: Re: Fwd: failure notice

On Tuesday 04 February 2014, Gene Heskett wrote:
>Tried to send PM, bounced
>
>Cheers, Gene

This was supposed to have an inline copy of the bounce, kmail failed. so
here is a copy/paste
Greetings Linus;

Clamdscan, in its daily surveys of my system, is indentifying:
Documentation/usb/gadget_multi.txt: MBL_400944.UNOFFICIAL FOUND

In several of my fairly recent trees, pulled by tarball from kernel.org.

You might want to take a look at it.